Find Your Phone with Google
Can’t find your phone? No need to panic! Use Find My Device so you can easily track your device and remotely ring, lock or erase it. Learn about this feature so you’ll be better prepared if you ever lose an Android device.
A few requirements for this to work:
- The lost device must be connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- It must be signed in to your Google Account.
- Location services must be enabled (tap Settings > tap to search for Location > turn Location on).
How to Locate Your Phone:
- Go to google.com/android/find or open the Find My Device app on another device.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Find My Device will show you the approximate location of your phone.
Once You’ve Located it…
Losing your phone is stressful, but these steps should help you find it again – or at least take immediate action to protect your privacy.