Change These Settings to Extend Your Android’s Battery Life
Using your phone to text, play games, and browse the internet can seriously drain your battery. It can also be hard on your eyes, especially if you read a lot on your device.
By changing two screen settings on your Android—brightness and text size—you can extend your phone’s battery life and reduce eye strain. Here’s how:
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen to open the Quick Settings menu.
- Drag the slider left or right to adjust Brightness.
Turn On Auto Brightness
- With Auto-Brightness on, your phone will detect the light around you and adjust the screen accordingly.
- To turn on Auto brightness, tap the drop-down arrow next to the slider and then Auto brightness. You can also adjust Brightness by going to Settings >Display.
Adjust Text Size
- Open Settings and tap Display> Font and screen zoom.
- To adjust Screen zoom and Font size, drag each slider left or right.
See how easy that was? No need to tilt your phone and squint now that you can see it clearly.